The Queen Elizabeth National Park Safari package is designed for up market clients who would wish to spend 3days of their holiday vacation in Uganda the Pearl of Africa. Uganda has got ten major national parks and this package covers the most popular tourist destination park Queen Elizabeth national park.
This package involves a tour of wildlife and a launch trip to kazinga channel for a shoreline view of enormous mammals like Hippos, buffaloes and elephants. Together with a beautiful scenery of nature on your way to the park.
The Queen Elizabeth National Park Safari also provides a luxurious accommodation to enable you enjoy your stay in our country as you explore your safari dreams in the Queen Elizabeth national park. This safari package also insures your Transportation in a 4×4 customized safari vehicle (land cruiser /min van) as a priority to make this package safe and successful due to the rough terrain in this national park. This is the perfect place to enhance your journal of discovery.
Book with us for a tremendous 3days safari experience.
Meeting and greeting at the airport
Briefing of the trip by our Guide operator
Drive to Queen Elizabeth national park
Stop over at the Equator monument
Proceed to proceed to Queen Elizabeth national park
Check in at Buffalo safari resort (over night)
Game drive in kasenyi(Queen Elizabeth)
Boat cruise on kazinga channel
Buffalo safari resort(over night)
Check out of Buffalo safari lodge
Drive out of Queen Elizabeth national park
Drive back to Kampala-Entebbe
Check in at Gatel-on-Nile (freshen up )
|Day 1||Kampala –Queen Elizabeth||Buffalo Safari resort||B,L,D|
|Day 2||Queen Elizabeth||Buffalo Safari resort||B,L,D|
|Day 3||Queen – Kampala||Gatel-on Nile||B,LD|
DAY1: Arrival Kampala to Queen Elizabeth National Park
On arrival you will be welcome by our Queen Elizabeth National Park Safari Guide representative at Entebbe International Airport who will also brief you about the safari trip and drive to Queen Elizabeth National Park,stop over at the Equator for breakfast and take photos aswell and continue to Queen Elizabeth National Park. Another stopover will made in Mbarara town at Agip for lunch and the continue to Queen Elizabeth National park and check in at Buffalo Safari Lodge for dinner and over night.
DAY2: Game drive and Boat cruise
Get up ready for a 6.30 am morning game drive including Lion trekking. The park’s diverse ecosystem of grassy plains, tropical forest, rivers, swamps, lakes and volcanic craters is home to an incredible abundance of wildlife. Look out for buffaloes, lions, elephants and other wild life in their natural habitat. Return to the lodge for a late breakfast.
After lunch go for the afternoon launch cruise on the Kazinga Channel. This is a home of a variety of water birds and on a hot day, hippos, elephants, buffaloes and waterbucks can be sighted as they bathe and drink water at the water edge. Crocodiles are occasionally sighted along the channel banks.
Dinner and overnight stay at Buffalo Safari lodge. B, L, D
DAY3: Depart for Kampala
Morning breakfast check out of the Queen Elizabeth National Park Safari lodge with packed lunch, do an optional visit Katwa Salt lake and depart for Kampala, arriving late afternoon. proceed to the Gately-on-Nile to refresh and Have dinner then drive to the Airport.
WHAT TO CARRY IN YOUR BACK PACK
What to bring:
- Wear jungle shoes suitable for steep muddy slopes and carry a rain jacket because the park is often wet.
- Put on ear plugs for those who feel uncomfortable with jungle sounds.
- Carry rain gear, sunscreen lotion, a hat (as the weather is unpredictable) and insect repellent.
- Carry a lunch box
For conservation reasons, visits to the gorillas are tightly controlled. The following rules apply and must be strictly adhered to:
- No one with a communicable disease (e.g. flu, diarrhea) is allowed to enter the park.
- Stay together in a tight group while with the gorillas, don’t surround them.
- Don’t get closer than 7 metres (21 feet) to the gorillas.
- Don’t eat or smoke when with the gorillas or within a distance of 200 metres from the gorillas.
- Turn away from the gorillas if you have to sneeze or cough. Cover your nose and mouth in the process.
- Burry all human feaces a minimum of one foot deep and ensure that the hole is properly covered.
- Don’t leave litter. All litter must be carried out of the park and disposed off properly.
- No person under 15 years is allowed to track gorillas.
- Don’t spit on vegetation or soil when in the park; use your hankie or other garment.
Your group must not be more than 8 tourists and must all be over 15 years old.
Request a quote for this safari[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
- Airport transfer
- Park Entrance fee
- Game drive
- Boat cruise (Kazinga channel)
- Car hire 4×4 customized safari vehicle inclusive of fuel (land cruiser of min van)
- Services of an English speaking driver and Guide
- Services of a Game ranger
- Accommodation (Buffalo Safari lodge) on a full board basis
- Refreshments on the way (mineral water )(lunch)
- All items of personal nature e.g. telephone call bills, fax/email bills etc.
- Chimpanzee tracking permit
- Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff and driver- guide
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- international flight and departure taxes.
- Laundry services.
- Any other item not included in our itinerary