This Murchison Falls Safari package is designed for Budget clients who would wish to spend 3days and 2nights of their holiday vacation in Uganda the Pearl of Africa.
Uganda has got ten major national parks and this package covers the largest park Murchison national park. This package involves a tour of wildlife where you get chance to see many different animals like the African elephants, buffalos, antelopes, giraffes, lions and many more as well as a beautiful scenery of nature on your way to the park.
In addition to the package the client will also have a chance to track the white Rhinos found at Ziwa rhino Sanctuary 8km of the road on your way to Murchison falls national park.The package also provides a luxurious accommodation at Redchillin hide away (fullboard basis) to enable you enjoy your stay in our country as you explore your safari dreams in the largest national park of Uganda. This safari package also ensures your Transportation in a 4×4 customized safari vehicle (land cruiser /min van) as a priority to make this package safe and successful due to the rough terrain in this national parks.
Book with us the Murchison Falls Safari for a tremendous Africa safari experience.
Meeting and greeting at the airport
Briefing of the trip by our Guide operator
Drive to Murchison fall national park
Ziwa white Rhino tracking
Proceed to Murchison
Check in at Redchilli hide away (over night)
Boat cruise to the bottom of falls
Red chilli hide out (over night)
Check out of Red chilli hide away
Tour of the top of falls
Drive out of Murchison falls
Drive back to Kampala-Entebbe
Date Itinerary Accommodation Meals
Day 1 Kampala /Murchison Falls Redchilli hide away L, D
Day 2 Murchison Falls Redchilli hide away B, L, D
Day 3 Murchison Falls/Kampala B, L
DAY1: Kampala –Murchison falls National Park
On arrival, you will be welcomed by our Murchison Falls Safari guide representative at the Entebbe international airport, who will brief you on the safari trip and then depart for Murchison Falls National park 08.00am taking a panoramic drive north-west through the famous Luwero stop at Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary, Opened up in 1998, the Rhino fund aims at re introducing black and white Rhinos in to Uganda’s protected areas as well as educating the local communities on endangered Rhinos, poaching and environmental conservation.
The Rhino trek will take 1-2 hours and you will get an opportunity of viewing them at close quarters. Lunch will be taken from Kabalega Dinaz,continue driving to Murchison Falls National Park , check in at Redchilli hide away.
For dinner and over night, D
DAY2: Morning game drive and Afternoon boatcruise
Early breakfast and then go for the morning Murchison Falls Safari game drive in the Northern sector of the park, On a good day, you may be able to see animals such as Giraffes, Lions, Hartebeests, Elephants, Cape buffalo and many other mammals. Bird species may include the Black Chested Snake Eagle, Blue Napped Mouse birds, the Secretary bird, Swallow Tailed Bee-eaters and the Silver Headed Agama. After the game drive your will drive you back to your lodge and relaxation.
After lunch, enjoy a boat cruise on the placid Victoria Nile to the bottom of the magnificent Murchison Falls where the Nile plunges through a narrow crevice and over a 40 meter drop. En route, you may be able to see the Nile crocodile, pools of hippo, water bucks and a variety of bird species.
Overnight stay at Redchilli hide away B, L, D
DAY3: Top of falls and depart for Kampala
Morning after breakfast guest will visit the top of the falls and thereafter depart for Kampala. A stopover for Lunch will be made at Kabalega Dinnaz and the proceed to Kampala-Entebbe thereafter be dropped to preferred location (Entebbe International Airport)
WHAT TO CARRY IN YOUR BACK PACK
What to bring:
- Wear jungle shoes suitable for steep muddy slopes and carry a rain jacket because the park is often wet.
- Put on ear plugs for those who feel uncomfortable with jungle sounds.
- Carry rain gear, sunscreen lotion, a hat (as the weather is unpredictable) and insect repellent.
- Carry a lunch box
For conservation reasons, visits to the gorillas are tightly controlled. The following rules apply and must be strictly adhered to:
- No one with a communicable disease (e.g. flu, diarrhea) is allowed to enter the park.
- Stay together in a tight group while with the gorillas, don’t surround them.
- Don’t get closer than 7 metres (21 feet) to the gorillas.
- Don’t eat or smoke when with the gorillas or within a distance of 200 metres from the gorillas.
- Turn away from the gorillas if you have to sneeze or cough. Cover your nose and mouth in the process.
- Burry all human feaces a minimum of one foot deep and ensure that the hole is properly covered.
- Don’t leave litter. All litter must be carried out of the park and disposed off properly.
- No person under 15 years is allowed to track gorillas.
- Don’t spit on vegetation or soil when in the park; use your hankie or other garment.
Your group must not be more than 8 tourists and must all be over 15 years old.
Request a quote for this safari[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
- Airport transfers
- Park Entrance fee
- Ziwa Rhino Santuary (Rhino tracking)
- Game drive
- Boatcruise to bottom of falls ( murchison falls)
- Tour of the Top of falls (Murchison falls)
- Services of a Game ranger
- Car hire 4×4 customized safari vehicle inclusive of fuel (land cruiser/min-van)
- Services of an English speaking Driver and Guide
- Accomodation (Red chilli hide away)on a full board basis
- Refreshments on the way (mineral water)(lunch)
- All Government taxes
- All items of personal nature e.g. telephone call bills, fax/email bills etc.
- Chimpanzee tracking permit
- Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff and driver- guide
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- international flight and departure taxes.
- Laundry services.
- Any other item not included in our itinerary